The Organiser of the Contest is Carlsberg Marketing Sdn Bhd (Registration No. 198501008089 (140534-M)).
The promotion period is from 1st April 2022 to 31st May 2022.
This Promotion is open to all non-Muslims aged 21 years or above who are residents in Malaysia. All Participants are subject to the criteria set out below, the Standard Terms and Conditions, the terms and conditions herein and the relevant laws of Malaysia.
Employees of the Organiser, its associate agencies, affiliates, distributors, dealers, sponsors, advertising and promotional agencies, and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
How to participate in the Promotion
Step 1: Purchase minimum RM20 worth of
a) Carlsberg Smooth Draught
in a single receipt from Participating Outlets during the Promotion Period and stand a chance to win Touch ‘N’ Go E-wallet worth RM388.
Participating CVS Chains:
- KK Mart
- 7-Eleven outlets nationwide, excluding Langkawi
- Other convenient stores that carry Carlsberg Malaysia Products with the Promotion Point of Sales Material displayed
(collectively referred as “Participating Outlets”)
Step 2: How to submit participation?
- Scan the QR code as printed on (i) the Promotion in-store Point of Sale materials, or (ii) log on to https://carlsbergsmoothdraught.com/cvs
- Fill in your full name (as per your Malaysian identification card (“IC”) or passport), IC number or passport number, mobile number, receipt number and submit a photo of the proof of purchase receipt (“Proof of Purchase”) (must be clear and readable) in the microsite for verification purposes.
- The Organiser will send out acknowledgment report to successful entry only (“Qualified Entries”) through short messaging services (SMS) or instant messaging app “WhatsApp”.
Step 3: Qualified entries will stand a chance to win the Touch ‘N’ Go E-Wallet.
- The Organiser shall be entitled to request the original Identity Card or the originals of other supporting documents/materials for verification purposes.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify and remove any Participant from the Promotion without prior notification or disclosure of information should the Participant be suspected of tampering with their entries or breach the Promotion terms and conditions.
Winners, Prizes, and Terms and Conditions of Prizes
- There is a total of 100 units of Touch ‘N’ Go E-Wallet credit to be won throughout the Promotion Period.
|Touch ‘N’ Go E-Wallet RM388
Mechanics on Selection of Winners
- As part of the winners’ selection process, ALL Qualified Entries collected and processed by the Organiser throughout the entire Promotion Period will be allocated a set of serial numbers starting from serial number “1”.
- The serial numbers allocated to each Qualified Entry will be tabulated and added up to derive the total number of Qualified Entries (“Total Qualified Entries”). Assuming that the Total Qualified Entries is 5,000, the Organiser will compute and select based on the following:
Carlsberg Malaysia will select one hundred (100 winners (“Winners”) at random from the entries submitted during the Entry Period. Eligible entries will be judged in accordance to these Terms and Conditions. Randomly selected using a random number generator website. The 1st to 100th number from number generator will be the winner. Selected Winners will be awarded subject to the Winners’ answer to the Organizer’s question.
- The Organiser reserves the right to not award any and/or all Prizes on the basis that there are insufficient Qualified Entries. The Organiser is entitled to only award the Prize(s) to the Qualified Entries and forfeit the remaining Prizes.
- Each winner is only allowed to win one unit of (1) Prize throughout the Promotion Period.
- Once redeemed, the Proof of Purchase is no longer valid for any other on-going promotion. The Organiser reserves the rights to disqualify the Participants’ submission for redemption of other gifts or in any other on-going Contest/Promotion with the same Proof of Purchase.
- The Organiser reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of similar value, with or without notice.
- The Prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash credit or any other items. Prizes not redeemed within the notified period will be forfeited.
- The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or damage that occurs to the prizes during the delivery process. Any additional costs (i.e. not limited to travel expenses and applicable taxes) involved to redeem or collect the prizes are to be borne solely by the winner.
Notification and Redemption of Prize
Winners will be notified via the instant messaging app ‘WhatsApp’. The winners must ensure that the data details provided to the Organiser are true, accurate, current and complete. Winners will be informed of their win as well as the verification and mode of fulfilment of the Prize.
Winners will be notified within 14 working days from the end of Promotion Period.
The winners must respond within three (3) days from the time when the Organiser sent the notification via WhatsApp. If the winner fails to respond within three (3) days, the Organiser reserves the right to substitute the winner with a subsequent name on the list.
- In the event that the Organiser finds the presented Proof of Purchase is not authentic or invalid then the Organiser shall be entitled to forfeit the Prize without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- The Organiser shall reserve the right to award the Prize to an alternative Participant at its sole discretion at any time.
By participating, the Participant explicitly consents that the Organiser shall store the necessary personal data of the Participant. The Participant is free to revoke his or her consent to the storage of data by sending an email to the Organiser and by doing so, the Participant is withdrawing his or her participation in this Promotion. The Organiser will use its best endeavours to keep all personal data stored for the purpose of this Program strictly confidential.
- The Promotion Terms and the Carlsberg’s Standard Terms and Conditions (collectively “Terms and Conditions”) shall be binding on all Participants who participate in this Promotion. The definitions in the Carlsberg Standard Terms and Conditions shall apply unless otherwise expressly stated in the Promotion Terms. In the event of any discrepancies between these terms and conditions and any advertising, Promotion, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with this Promotion, the final terms and conditions on Carlsberg’s website shall prevail.
- Each Participant agrees that he/she has read and understood these Terms and Conditions and by participating in the Promotion, each participant will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to each of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Organiser is also not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, failure in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, the website, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, system, apparatus, software, failure of e-mail or receipt of entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or telecommunication services.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Should the Participant have any inquiry regarding the Promotion, he/she can send a message to 018-3691 421 for more information.